Hi there all! I’ve decided to compile a list of things that you may have done out of habit after playing the computer too long:
1. When doing your homework on paper, you keep thinking you need to hit ctrl-s to save it.
2. You look at everyday objects and try to figure out their topology
3. Your computer’s mouse becomes an extension of your arm
4. You figure you only need to brush half of your teeth, because you can apply a ‘mirror modifier’
5. You start ending your sentences by saying ‘end of line’
6. When you go to sleep, you look for your ‘standby’ button
7. Whenever you make a mistake, you have the urge to hit ctrl-z
8. When you enjoy a meal, something someone says, or a picture on the wall, you wonder where the ‘like’ button is.
9. You have the steering wheel in your car replaced with the arrow keys
10. When people are talking too loud, you walk over to your keyboard and hit the button that turns the volume down.
Hope you enjoyed, maybe you can even relate to a few 😀 (I think #4 actually happened to me :P)