So, time for Stopsecret’s ‘end-of-the-week-I-better-post-this-so-I-can-do-the-post-a-week-thing’ post. lol
So, what have I been up to? Well, here’s some eye candy for you! Shots from the game I’ve been working on… Titled ‘Toy Dogfighters 2’, this game is about toy planes that go at each other, you being the controller. Think flight combat simulator on a smaller scale 😛
This post will feature some screens from it, I may add a demo later. But first I should make it so my game is free of copyrighted stuff from other people, if there is any…
Here’s the gallery which I hope will impress you! Then I will talk a bit more about the game!
Impressed? Still wondering about the plate? lol 🙂 Ok, so here’s more about the game now:
Power-ups? These may make you laugh…
- Candy bombs : pieces of candy dropped from the plane, good for if your opponent is sitting on the ground!
- Popcorn machine-gun: 😛 machine gun that fires popcorn at your opponents.
- Firecracker mines: Firecrackers with propellers on the top, dropped in the air for your opponent to run into. (beware: try not to run into these things yourself!)
- Plate shooter : Shoots plates with ‘Have a nice day!’ and a smiley face printed on them.
- Shocker power-up : A high powered shocker, let’s hope you have good aim! 😛
There’s also a customization scene where you can change the look of your plane!
Yes, it may be kind of mean to tell you all this stuff without a demo! But maybe I’ll get one to you guys soon enough.
Actually… Sure, why not?! Here’s a walkthrough for you showcasing the house:
So, another cool thing about this game is it can be three players! (haha, wouldn’t you like to see the keyboard configuration for that? ;))Yeah, I think it would make a great internet multiplayer! I’d love to hear your thoughts about the house! and the game in general, if you had any other power-up ideas I’d love to hear them, too! I would also appreciate it if you had any critique to give me!